A Complimentary Short Form Video Series led by Faculty Members from the Haas School of Business
Watch the above playlist to view all of our Leading Through Crisis videos.
The Haas School of Business and Berkeley Executive Education offer this online series reflecting the current thinking, insights, and practices of top faculty to inform leaders and enable their capabilities in this time of significant volatility and change.
EMBARKING ON THE TOMORROW LAND OF E-ALITY
Distinguished Teaching Fellow John Danner, Haas School of Business
Published on June 3 , 2020
TIPS FOR CONNECTION AND WELL-BEING DURING COVID-19
Director Emiliana Simon-Thomas, Greater Good Science Center
Published on June 1, 2020
THE GREAT REVEAL: DESIGNING AN EQUITABLE RECOVERY
Distinguished Teaching Fellow Kellie McElhaney, Haas School of Business
Published on May 27, 2020
CREATING PERSONAL CONNECTIONS IN A VIRTUAL WORLD
Distinguished Teaching Fellow Mark Rittenberg, Haas School of Business
Published on May 25, 2020
CORONOMICS: FORESIGHT & RESILIENCE IN THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC ECONOMY
Professional Faculty Member Olaf Groth, Haas School of Business
Published on May 20, 2020
BEING YOUR BEST VIDEO SELF TO CONQUER THE ZOOMIVERSE
Professional Faculty Member Adam Leipzig, Haas School of Business
Published on May 18, 2020
Watch the rest of the thought leadership videos in Leading Through Crisis series from our esteemed faculty.
Professor Laura Kray and Carolyn Buck Luce lead a conversation on issues related to women’s leadership in this time of uncertainty and rapid change.
This webinar addresses:
- Developing strategies to strengthen your resilience
- Searching for meaning in a time of crisis
- Tapping into the power of growth mindsets
- Blending masculine and feminine approaches to power
- Finding win-win agreements, at work and at home
- Building virtual communities
- Harnessing the power of a diverse and inclusive social network
- Recognizing opportunities in transitions and planning for a post Shelter in Place world